Who will benefit
Leaders and managers who want to nurture creativity in their teams and take a more creative approach to problem solving.
Develop skills to overcome barriers to thinking creatively, generate more ideas quickly and effectively. Improve problem solving and analytical skills. Enhance performance and results and make work fun.
- What is the difference between creativity and innovation
- Understand what blocks creative behaviour
- Learn creative thinking tools and develop techniques for creative thinking
- Explore how the brain works and develop whole of brain thinking
- Generate ideas quickly and easily and break out of conventional thinking
- Break out of “sameness” habits
- Encourage a culture of creativity and innovation
- Explore the physiology of problem solving
- Develop and nurture ideas
- Present your ideas effectively gaining buy in and support
- Explore innovation enablers
- Ensure that creativity becomes a useful tool for day-to-day problem solving
- Personal action planning