Who will benefit
Leaders and managers who are responsible for the performance of others and helping others reach their potential.
Develop a range of skills and techniques required for effective coaching.
- How coaching differs from training, mentoring and other development methods
- Explore core skills and qualities of an effective coach
- How to establish an effective coaching partnership
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Myers Briggs and understand the impact of personality styles in coaching
- Applying emotional intelligence in coaching
- Adapting your coaching style to get the best out of the coachee
- Exploration and practical application of various coaching models
- Refresh feedback techniques and progress to a coaching conversation with positive outcomes
- Review great coaching questions and essential communication techniques
- Put coaching into action with observation and experience the power of personal coaching
- Share good practice and develop a personal action plan