Who will benefit
Senior managers, directors and others responsible for bringing about effective major changes within their organisation.
Develop a practical tool kit to help bring about successful change in your organisation.
- Benchmarking with current thinking n successful change strategies
- Successful change leaders – what they think and do
- Recognising current reality and the need to change, creating new possibilities
- Exploring the culture of the organisation – are you change ready?
- Barriers to change and common pitfalls
- Understand the psychology of change
- Convert ideas into action
- Identify critical issues agreeing the plan and accountabilities
- Drive change successfully through ensuring clear and effective communication, building support and motivating target audiences
- Focus on providing accurate information across the business and ensure that two-way communication is always enabled
- Collaborating and evaluating results with all stakeholders
- Communicate a new future and structure presentations and communications effectively to maximise audience understanding and buy in.
- Identify and address their own strong or weak communication areas
- Develop an appropriate action plan to consult when faced with the prospect of delivering and communicating change
2 day programme, master class or executive coaching