Who will benefit
Leaders and managers who wish to develop engagement, morale and develop a culture of quality and high performance.
Develop techniques and practical strategies to motivate team members for optimum performance. Explore common motivators and de-motivators based on sound principles and research undertaken from the Harvard Business School and a in depth survey of 20 thousand respondents.
- Spot the signs and recognise the symptoms and behaviours of de-motivated employees and the impact on others
- Explore the benefits and positive outcomes of a highly motivated team
- Understand the impact of your leadership style on others
- Learn how to develop and adapt your leadership style to get the best out of individuals and the team
- Gain skills to enable you to more confidently build rapport with your team
- Develop assertive, collaborative behaviour
- Explore theories of motivation in a practical way – Hertzberg, Maslow and Spitzer
- How to manage difficult behaviour and underperformance in a way that re-engages the team or individual
- Giving high quality motivational and developmental feedback
- How to develop a climate of trust in the organisation, you and the team
- Develop communication excellence
- Share good practice and develop personal and business action plan