Who will benefit
Leaders and managers who want to give responsibility to team members for delivering results and delegate in a way that motivates and empowers.
Use delegation to trigger motivation and commitment, Improving capability and efficiency. Release your own time for more strategic work and personal development.
Give clear direction for those in your teams by delegating effectively.
- The benefits of delegating and risks of not delegating
- Barriers to delegation
- Task assignment versus delegation
- Managing time
- The delegation process
- Which tasks to delegate
- Identifying creative opportunities for delegation
- Selecting the right person and identifying his or her development level
- Practical delegation and planning for success
- Briefing skills
- Monitoring progress, giving feedback and support
- Ensuring continuous learning and developing the individual and the team
- Development planning
- Recognition and reward
- Personal action plan