Who will benefit
Anyone in an organisation who communicates with customers and colleagues, either face to face or on the telephone.
To continually improve customer satisfaction and enhance the organisations reputation. Develop a customer focused approach to business.
- What is customer service excellence and why is it so important
- Examples of good and poor customer experiences and their consequences
- Projecting the right image, appearance, attitude and approach
- Building rapport, empathy and understanding
- Essential and effective communication techniques
- Body language, language used and tone of voice
- Identify opportunities to excel
- Dealing with enquiries and avoiding problems to ensure customer satisfaction
- Dealing with difficult customers and challenging situations positively
- Handling complaints effectively and maintain professionalism
- Develop personal action plan