Who will benefit
Anyone who would like to deepen their knowledge and understanding of their own and other people’s emotions in order to improve working relationships.
Participants will be more sensitive their own needs and to the needs of others. It will deepen their knowledge of how emotions affect behaviour and equip them with the tools and strategies to inspire more trust and confidence and take control of situations to get the best outcome possible.
- What is emotional intelligence
- Recognise emotions
- Understand emotions and why they are important for effective communication
- Explore the difference between emotions and feelings
- How emotionally aware am I?
- Recognise our own and others emotions and how they drive behaviour
- Empathy and understanding
- Mood management
- Resolving emotional exchanges
- Identify situations that we would like to handle differently
- Building collaborative relationships
- Practical actions we can take to make a positive difference back at work