Who will benefit
Anybody who communicates with customers or colleagues by telephone.
Manage customer or colleague calls confidently and professionally with friendly enthusiasm. Acquire the skills for a consistently high standard of telephone behaviour.
- Review the essential knowledge, skills qualities for today’s customers
- Create a professional and customer focussed approach on the telephone
- Essential skills for handling calls professionally: Answering and dealing with incoming and outgoing calls, holding calls, transferring calls, message taking and closing calls
- Using voice mail
- Building rapport and developing customer understanding
- Communication skills, voice, language, active listening and questioning techniques
- Controlling the call
- Managing difficult situations and managing emotions
- Practical tips and ideas for handling difficult situations and angry callers
- Action planning